Collaborate at the
NDA Estate Supply
Chain event 2014
Thursday 6th November, Event City Manchester, 8.30am - 4.30pm
The Nuclear Decommissioning Authority (NDA), in association with the Site Licence Companies (SLCs), invite you to ‘connect and collaborate’ at their fourth annual event.
The largest nuclear decommissioning supply chain event in the UK, with expected attendance of 1500 delegates and 250 exhibitors. Entry is free of charge to delegates and exhibitors.
This year’s event also features the Government Department UK Trade and Investment (UKTI) and the Ministry of Defence’s (MOD’s) Defence Equipment and Support and Submarines Operating Centre, who will each have an exhibition stand for interested companies to discuss future collaborative opportunities.
- Baroness Verma, Minister of Energy and Climate Change
- Rear Admiral Mike Wareham, MOD Defence Equipment and Support, Submarines Operating Centre Director of Submarines
- John Clarke, Chief Executive, NDA
Other features of the event include:
- Opportunities to meet ‘buyers and sellers’ from across the NDA estate and Government
- NDA Annual Supply Chain Awards - Now closed for entries
- A series of short presentations on the value of collaboration
- Networking opportunities
- UKTI one to one meetings
A key aim of the event is to encourage greater visibility of opportunities for all our supply chain, and particularly for SMEs. This is in line with the Government's aspiration for all public organisations to provide wider access to their markets for smaller businesses and the NDA's own Strategy 2014-2015, to support SME organisations by increasing overall spend with them to 20%.